ServiceFirst specializes in helping Green Industry contractors analyze their businesses to determine how to best fit irrigation and water management services in their business model.
ServiceFirst works closely with its clients to develop and implement customized training and mentoring programs for their employees and customers.
Some of ServiceFirst water management training and support options will teach your staff to perform audits and evaluations of existing systems, including control system upgrades to central, weather-based internet control, upgrades of older systems to high-efficiency components, pump system upgrades to VFD options, and recommendations for instituting water harvesting on those sites that are conductive to the concept.
In addition, ServiceFirst's training staff has a solid portfolio of two hour to two day training options ready to present for your employees, and or other groups. Topics available are:
- Irrigation Design
- Irrigation Installation Techniques & Procedures
- Irrigation Maintenance Site Procedures
- Troubleshooting Control Systems
- Irrigation System Site Evaluation and Auditing
- Efficient Management of Irrigation Crews
- Irrigation Services Marketing
- Irrigation System Management
- Water Harvesting Options
Please contact us for a complete portfolio of our offerings at email@example.com